Eric Holder's nomination as Attorney General

PDA

TooTaxed
December 24, 2008, 04:40 PM
Eric Holder's nomination as Attorney General of the United States bodes ill for gun owners. He is actively anti-2nd Amendment rights, and as Attorney General he is in a perfect position to press his anti-gun agenda. I urge you to contact your state Senators, express your strong opposition, and urge them to do whatever they can to block his nomination.

If you enjoyed reading about "Eric Holder's nomination as Attorney General" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WardenWolf
December 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
Just watch. We're going to see ATF officers patrolling ranges inspecting peoples' guns for violations.

hso
December 28, 2008, 05:10 PM
Posts disappear? Activism isn't a discussion forum, except on how to advance the OP effort. Drift is destructive to getting something done.

Cyborg
December 28, 2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the link to our reps. It was depressing. The rep from my district - a man I loathe and have voted against every time he has run - votes with the Brady folks 2/3rds of the time.:fire: He wasn't the worst, though. A lady Dem from Dallas voted with the Brady folks a whopping 95% of the time!:eek::what::eek::what::eek::what: You folks from the 30th district , "represented" by Ms. Eddie Johnson, got a snowball's chance in a blast furnace of having your 2A rights protected by that woman.:uhoh:

Cyborg

If you enjoyed reading about "Eric Holder's nomination as Attorney General" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!