Merry Crimson Trace

PDA

76shuvlinoff
December 25, 2008, 03:47 PM
One of the packages I opened from my wife this morning was a Crimson Trace for my XD40sc. With all the activity today I have not gone out to test it yet but in the length of my 50 ft basement the dot is sitting right on top of my front site. I am not here to argue yes or no for laser sites but it really helps me "see" the dramatic affect a miniscule movement of the gun has at the other end.
After I've put together everyone else's electronics maybe tomorrow or this weekend I can get some real experience with it.

Merry Christmas to me!

Mark

If you enjoyed reading about "Merry Crimson Trace" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mgregg85
December 25, 2008, 04:20 PM
I'm hoping to buy one for my XD45 soon as santa didn't bring me one this year.:uhoh:

I love the one on my P3AT, sure they don't replace the iron sights but they do help out a lot.

mgregg85
December 25, 2008, 04:21 PM
Sorry, doubled.

armoredman
December 25, 2008, 05:07 PM
Awesome, CTG rocks.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/armoredman/fairfightbase-fixed.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Merry Crimson Trace" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!