Jingle bells, shotgun shells.

PDA

LWGN
December 25, 2008, 10:26 PM
The newly-independent eighteen-year-old spent the holidays visiting her surfer-dude boyfriend's family, about two hours south of us. Apparently, they are very firearms-friendly folks, and the kids all spent the morning with Granny and Gramps putting holes in paper with the new Ruger .22, and smashing clay pigeons with the new 12- and 20-gauge shotguns that boyfriend and his brother found under the tree.

She was so excited that his family liked shooting that she called us to tell us all about it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Jingle bells, shotgun shells." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kind of Blued
December 25, 2008, 10:54 PM
Not bad for a surfer dude.

HeavenlySword
December 26, 2008, 02:40 AM
Awesome.

Geneseo1911
December 26, 2008, 02:07 PM
Congratulations; let's just hop it doesn't lead to a "shotgun wedding" :D:neener:

natecade1
December 26, 2008, 02:57 PM
My GF is a liberal. And was an anti when I met her.
I took her to the range a couple months ago and she has been dying to go back. I promised her a trip to the range as one of her christmas gifts so we'll probably fire about $50 worth of ammo next weekend. :D
Great cheap Christmas gift that I can enjoy too.

To the OP: it's nice to see other young people like myself that are into firearms.
I feel its getting less and less common.

My brother (22) was fairly anti as well til a month ago when someone broke into his Apt and shoved a handgun in his face.

Doc_Jude
December 26, 2008, 03:56 PM
My brother (22) was fairly anti as well til a month ago when someone broke into his Apt and shoved a handgun in his face.

Yeah, in my experience, REALITY can do one of two things: send an anti-gnnr into a complete gun control frenzy, or they wake up and embrace their 2nd Amendment Rights.

scrat
December 26, 2008, 04:23 PM
Hahahahha thats fantastic

Grassman
December 26, 2008, 04:44 PM
It's pretty typical, 95% of liberal thinkers got that way with no real world experience, such as ever shooting a gun or even being around it. If most ever went shooting they might have a whole other opinion about it. But they are more enlightened and more caring.

If you enjoyed reading about "Jingle bells, shotgun shells." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!