Emp magazines

PDA

David W
December 26, 2008, 03:36 PM
Awhile back I saw someone have some work on there EMP magazines done. They had removed the base plate and made the magazine flush fit. Anyone have any ideas? I searched but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance,
David W.

"The wrong that men do can be traced back to whom that mistaught them..."

If you enjoyed reading about "Emp magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Double Naught Spy
December 26, 2008, 05:03 PM
And just what search terms did you use?

David W
December 29, 2008, 09:39 AM
I tried a few and can't find it. That's why I asked.

David W.

"The wrong that men do can be traced back to whom that mistaught them..."

Double Naught Spy
December 29, 2008, 09:58 AM
Since you won't say, then try again using the fewest unique words. That is the best way to conduct a search. Note that the emphasis is on UNIQUE words. If that yields too many results, you expand the search terms to refine/narrow the results.

Learning to search properly will prove very beneficial to you, not just here, but on the web as well.

I am not sure why you didn't find the thread, but it came up on the first try for me.

J.R.W.
December 29, 2008, 10:41 AM
I am not sure why you didn't find the thread, but it came up on the first try for me.

And no link, can't we all get along?

Jolly Rogers
December 29, 2008, 02:33 PM
I guess it's the give a man a fish, teach a man to fish thing...;)
Joe

Jolly Rogers
December 29, 2008, 02:46 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=394228&highlight=EMP

It did take me 6 searches to find it...:D
Joe

Eagles6
December 29, 2008, 03:08 PM
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

edSky
December 29, 2008, 03:22 PM
I wanted to know more about it too, but I was afraid to post since I knew I'd be bullied.

I am still waiting for two months now for Springfield to fulfill my big-yellow-card order of 3 extra EMP magazines. I'd love to shave that extra 1/4" off the bottom.

The link above takes you to another site, which goes to another and another and ... http://forum.m1911.org/showpost.php?p=381436&postcount=8

If you enjoyed reading about "Emp magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!