New Lee progressive

PDA

floydster
December 26, 2008, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know the release date on the new Lee progressive ChargeMaster
9000 IFP Infinate Feed Porting press.
Thanks for any info.
Floydster

If you enjoyed reading about "New Lee progressive" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
45ACPUSER
December 26, 2008, 09:44 PM
Buy A DILLON!

SteveW-II
December 27, 2008, 12:10 PM
Not heard anything about it and a search on the web only turns up this post. How did you heard about it ? What's different ?

floydster
December 27, 2008, 03:23 PM
I was at Gander Mt. and some guys were talking about it, I can't find any info either, I think they were full of BS.
Floydster

MCgunner
December 27, 2008, 03:33 PM
I don't know if Lee's working on something, but I have a Pro 1000 and it's less than advertised. Oh, it works, but I prefer my Dillon SD as to function. But, I didn't give much for the Lee (an Ebay acquisition) and use it all the time because it's so easy to set up for different calibers with. I would be skeptical of any new progressives Lee comes up with, would wait until I got some feedback from other folks before I spent any real money on one.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Lee progressive" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!