Sigma Magazines

PDA

GunLvrNLearner
December 26, 2008, 07:29 PM
I have the 16 round magazines that come with the Sigma but i notice they have a 17 also, does the 17 extend further?

Are there any cons to the 17 vs. the 16?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Sigma Magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SouthpawShootr
December 27, 2008, 02:32 PM
The 17s are a little longer (the extra 1 round capacity is due to a deep baseplate. Makes an infinitesimal difference in the length of the gun butt. I get whatever I find for a good price. 16/17 I don't care. No other differences I know of with these mags. The 17 rounders are an older design, though.

SHOOT1SAM
December 28, 2008, 09:38 AM
Whatever you do, stay away from the idiotic 10-rounders that came with the Sigmas during the Clinton years. The only times I have ever had any problem with my Sigma is when using those pieces of crap.

Don't waste your money on one of them, even if it's just a buck & just for plinking.

Sam

If you enjoyed reading about "Sigma Magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!