Tauras 24/7 problem

PDA

trlcavscout
December 28, 2008, 01:05 AM
Just curious if anyone else has seen this, never had it happen on any other handgun. I purchased this 24/7 last week used, finally shot it today about 5 times. Rack the first round and shot fine, slide stayed all the way back, smack it and it closed, same thing everytime, after each shot the slide stays back not because of the slide stop lever holding it, it was just stuck, smack the back and it closed? I can duplicate it with or without the magazine in by pulling the slide back hard. Any ideas? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Tauras 24/7 problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
trlcavscout
December 28, 2008, 01:15 AM
After checking some more, I can get it to stick with or without the magazine in by pulling the slide back hard?

janobles14
December 28, 2008, 01:25 PM
sounds like its miscut to me. check for any gaps or burrs on the rails and slide

If you enjoyed reading about "Tauras 24/7 problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!