Sig Sauer 225 newly acquired.

PDA

Whiteymin
December 28, 2008, 08:19 AM
Pictures added in thread below.

In light of another post I will add that the 225 Sig I just acquired is actually a P6. So, it isn't as pretty as the other but looks great to me, and more importantly, it feels great in my hand. I have never owned a Sig Sauer before and I am anxious to take it out for some range time. I am very pleased with this Sig up till now. Hopefully range time will support my likes with a great report. I hope to own other Sig Sauer handguns in future. I paid 289.00 out the door with the box, manual, and extra magazine. Also had a belt slide holster in leather for it. Feel free to share any Sig 225 or P6 information with me. I appreciate it.

Bearbuck

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig Sauer 225 newly acquired." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
a454me
December 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
I got a W.German police surplus P6 on a trade a couple months ago ,liked it so much I bought another at a recent gunshow .Great shooting and very accurate besides being fun to shoot .This gun was also my first Sig ,after over 30 years shooting I wonder why I waited so long to try a Sig .I'm looking for a P220 now .

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig Sauer 225 newly acquired." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!