This is a must see. Very important

PDA

pilot teacher
December 30, 2008, 09:39 AM
http://www.texasshooting.com/blog/

If you enjoyed reading about "This is a must see. Very important" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
expvideo
December 30, 2008, 09:43 AM
Please edit your post to include the details of what you are wanting us to look at. Don't just tell us "this is important" and post a link.

hankdatank1362
December 30, 2008, 09:50 AM
I think the term "must-see" is a bit... generous.

So everyone else doesn't have to click the link, it's some blog I've never read about something called the "2nd Amendment Book Bomb," a fairly complex pro-RKBA plan that is somewhat convoluted and has a terrible name.

I don't want to hear "2nd Amendment" and "bomb" in the same sentence. People think we're kooky enough as it is.

Treo
December 30, 2008, 10:06 AM
It's more of a spam tactic than a legal issue. Buy my book help the 2nd amendment ( and make me rich). I couldn't tell you what's on the NYT best seller list if my life depended on it but I do know they wouldn't put this up there if every household in America bought one

Art Eatman
December 30, 2008, 10:07 AM
Filed under "Don't bother."

If you enjoyed reading about "This is a must see. Very important" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!