reloaders auction

PDA

moooose102
December 30, 2008, 12:51 PM
anybody bought off from this site? what do you think of it? i stumbled across it a few weeks ago. been there a few times. it looks to me like it has a small following. i am curious about others experiences there.
http://www.reloadersauction.com/index.php

If you enjoyed reading about "reloaders auction" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rg1
December 30, 2008, 08:39 PM
I've bought or won a couple auctions for brass. No problems at all. Wish they were bigger and had more items. They are not too old, started just after Ebay banned gun related sales.

Round2brass
June 8, 2010, 08:16 PM
Buyers BEWARE!! We had been selling on that website for quite some time- even after we launched our own website.

The owner/adminstrator of that website has terrible customer service skills and likes to manipulate feedback ratings. Aside from the multiple server problems and glitches with the website itself, it is just one headache after another. I have personally witnessed him editing and inflating feedback ratings for sellers, including ours. It's dishonest and wrong. whats the point of having feedback if it's not truthful or accurate?

There are great sellers on that website- but it is run poorly and dishonestly. And if you have a problem or concern with anything, it is impossible to get a response to emails- and forget calling him directly, he never answers or returns messages left.

We will only be selling on our own website, round2brass, from now on- where we know honesty, integrity and customer service are always the most important things directly in front of our incredible products and the best prices available. So much for trying to continue supporting another business!

bds
June 8, 2010, 09:41 PM
First thing I see at the link is:
NEW Lee Carbide 3 die Set for 9mm Luger, with FREE Shellholder !
Start Bid: 32.95 USD
You can buy these new at MidwayUSA for $26!!! :eek:

There's always the THR Buy/Sell/Trade section too for THR members - http://www.thehighroad.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Jeff H
June 8, 2010, 10:28 PM
Hmmmmm, Round2brass you joined the site today to reply to a thread 18 months old. Me thinks you have an agenda here...

ants
June 9, 2010, 02:39 AM
Of course he does, Jeff. And he isn't the only seller who pushes his own product on these pages, while disparaging his competitors. Sometimes it is difficult for us to be a forum member, while distinguishing where the threshold of tolerance lies.

bds
June 9, 2010, 02:46 AM
You can always forward a notice to the Moderator of this category (Johnny Guest). :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "reloaders auction" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!