Video: Worst hunter ever

PDA

WardenWolf
December 31, 2008, 03:01 PM
Video (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b2b3212b9)

Aside from the fact that he's a horrible shot, and if that is, in fact, a road he has no business shooting on it, does anyone else share my opinion that the rifle he was using was a Mosin Nagant? Listen to the sound of the action. It's clearly a cock-on-open, and the loose rattling as the bolt is moved sounds just like a Mosin Nagant.

If you enjoyed reading about "Video: Worst hunter ever" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
monkyboy1975
December 31, 2008, 03:04 PM
Wow, that guy needs to spend more time at the range! I'm suprised that deer hung out long enough for 3 shots to be fired.

SwearNoAllegiance
December 31, 2008, 03:09 PM
That was me.... :uhoh:

SLAKLINE
December 31, 2008, 03:11 PM
A little left problem ? I would of not been proud to that post that video. Yep...someone needs to spend a little time at the range sighting in. Perhaps a little buck fever ?

bobby n.
December 31, 2008, 03:19 PM
i think the hunter was trying for the headshot and missed by an inch. and it does sound like a mosin nagant . i saw this vid last night on yuutuub and i hope no one was downrange of this idiot.. those bullets were richocheting all over the place

WardenWolf
December 31, 2008, 03:41 PM
Sounds to me like he didn't bother to adjust the front sight on it after buying it. Or even learn how his shot.

MikePGS
December 31, 2008, 03:58 PM
I saw that the other day and thought at first that it was a fake deer, but sure enough it (finally) moves. Did the third shot hit or did the deer finally realize it was being shot at?

Friendly, Don't Fire!
December 31, 2008, 04:15 PM
You can see each shot hitting the dirt road just to the left of the buck.

After the first shot, I would have aimed 12" to the right!

The buck only appears to be about 40 yards away, if that!

WardenWolf
December 31, 2008, 04:35 PM
Hard to tell with camera zoom. Could have been 40, but most likely was around 100.

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
December 31, 2008, 05:22 PM
It's not buck fever, because it's hitting left each time. This video is very old, and has been posted many times, for what that is worth.

MikePGS
December 31, 2008, 05:28 PM
The buck only appears to be about 40 yards away, if that!
At that point he would've been better off just trying to charge the thing! Mosin's have bayonets, right? :D

Claude Clay
December 31, 2008, 05:36 PM
if he fishes as well as he hunts
he will starve

rondog
December 31, 2008, 05:53 PM
LOL! I knew which video that was before I even opened it! I'm not a hunter, but that was just pathetic. I'm pretty sure I could hit a soda can at that distance, at least a milk jug for sure. Unless that video was reaaaaally zoomed in tight.

627PCFan
December 31, 2008, 06:20 PM
Most likely a sight problem. He had a grouping working there.....

ultradoc
December 31, 2008, 07:26 PM
And I thought I was a bad shot!!

Speedo66
December 31, 2008, 08:42 PM
He may be the worst hunter, but that deer is up for stupidest animal of the year.

caribou
December 31, 2008, 09:30 PM
Sounds like a lever gun to me.
Mosins make four distinct operating sounds, no matter how fast you work them. Sloppy Mosin Bolts are working Mosin blots with ice, muck and sand never effecting them.

Missing the shot doest make a bad hunter, justa bad shot....though,he had a group there...LOL!

deerhunter61
December 31, 2008, 10:14 PM
That video is at least 3 years old. It is my understanding it is from South Texas. Probably someone that flew into San Antonio and went to the stand before he checked to make sure his rifle was sighted in or he got in late and just took a chance and went to the stand because he did not think he had time to sight his rifle in. Either way BIG MISTAKE.

dreamer56
December 31, 2008, 10:48 PM
Wow - that is hilarious - no matter when the video was shot - goodness.

nathan
January 1, 2009, 05:23 PM
LOl

It didnt spook the deer. It must be somehow deaf.

WardenWolf
January 1, 2009, 05:35 PM
Yeah. World's worst hunter meets the world's dumbest deer that's still alive.

TheTriggerHappyIrishman
January 4, 2009, 06:51 PM
is it just me or did he clip the buck on his last shot. i mean just grazed him.

ArmedBear
January 4, 2009, 09:42 PM
Oh good!

When I saw the title, I thought someone had hidden camera video of me or something.

MikePGS
January 4, 2009, 09:49 PM
is it just me or did he clip the buck on his last shot. i mean just grazed him.
I thought so to, and thats why I thought it finally ran. However I just look at it again and the shot looks far too wide to have hit it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Video: Worst hunter ever" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!