it just feels good

PDA

ModificationVt
January 6, 2009, 11:21 PM
I just got back from the range with my first batch of reloads and they all worked perfectly...they were definitely under powered, but still functioned perfectly...I cant wait to reload some more and get back to the range.

Edit: sorry forgot to mention...I and reloaded 45ACP 230gr JHP with 5.7gr of Unique.

If you enjoyed reading about "it just feels good" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
atvalaska
January 7, 2009, 12:43 AM
i aways make a few "test" loads of 3 to 5 with more grains (if its good) somtimes i get a .. *** ..and then go make more!! got some good loads that way!

Dean Williams
January 7, 2009, 02:30 AM
It's fun, huh? :)
It sounds like it should be a nice mid-range load. Easy on the shooter and the gun. You don't always need to go full house to have fun!

Enjoy yourself. Congrats on your success.

ArchAngelCD
January 7, 2009, 03:14 AM
It's all over now you know... You've got the sickness and there's no cure! (not that you would want a cure) welcome to reloading, be safe and have fun!!!

Walkalong
January 7, 2009, 09:48 AM
No time like the first time. :D

And like ArchAngelCD posted, your hooked now. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "it just feels good" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!