The American Government

PDA

glockman19
January 8, 2009, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8uf4NPBMM

If you enjoyed reading about "The American Government" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fat Pat210
January 8, 2009, 07:40 PM
That's an interesting video hadn't seen it before.

ARS1911
January 8, 2009, 08:09 PM
great video thanks for posting

calaverasslim
January 8, 2009, 08:31 PM
Never have seen that video before but have heard some learned sources state we are a lot closer to the end of the Republic than some think

kingpin008
January 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
Cool video, but what's it got to do with the Legal forum?

Prion
January 8, 2009, 09:11 PM
Right on the money. People have been comparing the U.S. to Ancient Rome for years and the similarities continue to grow. Even the so called limited-government Republicans continue to expand governmental and presidential powers. Our greed and excessive lifestyle and the 'entitlement society' we have become are certainly Romanesque.

Lone_Gunman
January 8, 2009, 09:27 PM
Gladiator fights would certainly be more interesting than the NFL.

BMacklem
January 8, 2009, 09:49 PM
You have those galdiatorial fights right now...
on the streets of our cities between the gangs.
Problem is that we tend to get caught in the crossfire.

Dominus
January 8, 2009, 09:54 PM
Well done video, worth the time to watch it.

Treo
January 9, 2009, 07:55 AM
When I first saw the video I thought it was wonderful & I thought of a dozen people that I'd love to see it. Then I realized the truth, you could play this video right before the final episode of American Idol & 90% of the people that watched it....wouldn't care :(

That said I agree the thread really doesn't fall W/in THR's parameters but I'd be completely cool W/ the mods locking & stickying it.

Art Eatman
January 9, 2009, 09:48 AM
Polly Tickle...

If you enjoyed reading about "The American Government" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!