hellow

PDA

ALBANYTONY
January 8, 2009, 10:39 PM
Hi i posted recently trying to fid out information about my savage 9922hp .I dont seem to be getting any response .Am i doing something wrong or is ther just no info available. tony

If you enjoyed reading about "hellow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Art Eatman
January 9, 2009, 12:56 AM
I've no idea why. There have been 36 views, but no comments. So, I dunno...

Art

Mal H
January 9, 2009, 02:13 AM
Tony, it could be that no one knows the answers to your question about your Savage rifle. I think you have it in the proper forum - Gunsmithing - however, it may get more responses if it was in the Rifles forum; I'll move it there.

However, there is another possibility as to why you haven't received a single reply - your post is difficult to read. The misspellings, punctuation, spacing, etc. all make it difficult to read. Is it impossible to understand what you are asking? Of course not. But, if you take the time to correct some of the errors it might make people more prone to continue reading the text and perhaps responding instead of going on to other posts and bypassing yours.

As an example of what I'm talking about, the title of this very thread is spelled wrong, the word is "hello". Even ignoring that aspect, that's not a very descriptive title that would get anyone's attention. Many might just think you are saying "howdy" and move on without opening this thread. In other words, make your thread titles descriptive if you want folks to read them.

ALBANYTONY
January 9, 2009, 01:51 PM
Thank you for your advise. Tony

If you enjoyed reading about "hellow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!