How do I see all the posts I have made?

PDA

Ohm
January 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
On many forums there is a way to list all the posts I have made, so I can follow any replies etc. I must be very dense :o but I cannot find a way to do that here. Can any one tell me how? :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I see all the posts I have made?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
average_shooter
January 9, 2009, 05:23 PM
If you're looking for a quick way to see only your posts go to the search function located in the bar across the top of each page. Under search go to Advanced Search. On the right is a field to search by entering forum screen-names. Just enter your screen-name, make sure you're searching the appropriate subforum and your posts should appear.

Oh, also, in the lower left of the search screen look for "Show Results as" and click the "Posts" option to see the posts. Otherwise it will show the whole thread.

rondog
January 9, 2009, 05:59 PM
Look at the upper right, where it says "Welcome Ohm". Your name should be underlined as a link. Click on that and it takes you to your profile. Then click on "statistics", and there you are.

Not all forums have the username linked like this, I think it's a great feature here! I'm always trying to find something I posted somewhere.

.38 Special
January 9, 2009, 09:16 PM
Or you can just left click on your own name on any post you have already made. This opens a drop down menu which allows you to click on "Find more posts by Ohm" or whomever. Then you can enjoy your own genius as much as you like!

As far as finding posts/threads upon which someone may have replied to you, I don't know of a perfect method. I just click on "New posts" and look for threads to which I have replied (marked with a check), and then see if the most recent post to the thread was made by somebody who isn't me.

HTH!

Ohm
January 10, 2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks everyone for your help

"Then you can enjoy your own genius as much as you like!"
LOL
For when all the mirrors surrounding me are not enough, right?
;)

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I see all the posts I have made?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!