personal attacks?

PDA

zammyman
January 11, 2009, 10:01 PM
The personal attacks are childish and stupid. how about they get stopped?

If you enjoyed reading about "personal attacks?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
January 11, 2009, 10:20 PM
If there is a specific post in a thread where someone is making personal attacks, please use the report function. This will enable the moderators to review the issues more effectively.

JohnBT
January 13, 2009, 02:03 PM
I'm sorry, but some posts deserve a personal response. When you get 3 or 4 in short order saying about the same thing I'd say there's a problem with what was posted.

But it's still possible to provide a direct, personal response without straying far of the high road.

John

Funderb
January 13, 2009, 02:06 PM
Didn't you leave THR because of stuff like that a bit ago?
Might be time to re-evaluate things on your part. I never really get these "personal attacks" and on the rare chances I do, I either ignore or reconcile things as a person cordially would.

Maybe it isn't every one else, but the problem is you.

I'm just saying, but this may be another "personal attack", it is up to you to decide that.

Mal H
January 13, 2009, 02:23 PM
We have addressed this issue offline.

If you enjoyed reading about "personal attacks?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!