Video of Bullet De-Lodger (squib remover) tool in action.

PDA

btefft
January 14, 2009, 01:24 PM

Earlier, I announced the introduction of a new tool to my range bag - a squib remover. Nicholson Performance is where I got it - they call it a Bullet De-Lodger.

It a nice addition to my bag. Hopefully, I won't need it much. Now, I can do away for my hammer, dowel rods and brass rods.

I know it's not for everyone, and some may think it is cost prohibitive. That's okay, no problem, but I like it. And I got one. And I'm probably gonna get flamed for "wasting my money", but its my money and to me, I ain't wasting it.

But for all who are at least curious, you can see it in action at:
They even fire a squib and use the tool to get it out.
http://www.nicholsonperformance.com/apps/videos/videos/view/1793742-bt109np-bullet-de-lodger

Hack

If you enjoyed reading about "Video of Bullet De-Lodger (squib remover) tool in action." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
btefft
January 14, 2009, 01:25 PM

Earlier, I announced the introduction of a new tool to my range bag - a squib remover. Nicholson Performance is where I got it - they call it a Bullet De-Lodger.

It a nice addition to my bag. Hopefully, I won't need it much. Now, I can do away for my hammer, dowel rods and brass rods.

I know it's not for everyone, and some may think it is cost prohibitive. That's okay, no problem, but I like it. And I got one. And I'm probably gonna get flamed for "wasting my money", but its my money and to me, I ain't wasting it.

http://www.nicholsonperformance.com/apps/videos/videos/view/1793742-bt109np-bullet-de-lodger

Hack

btefft
January 14, 2009, 01:27 PM

Hack

Daniel1120
January 14, 2009, 01:52 PM
You keep that in your bag? Its like 5lbs they said. I don't know about you, but my range bag is HEAVY! I MIGHT keep one in the car though, I wouldn't need a squib remover every trip (I hope). Whats the cost?

floydster
January 14, 2009, 02:56 PM
Oh man, how bogus, I'll use my 7" brass rod and my little tack hammer and it doesn't weigh 10 lbs. If you have that many squibs to carry a tool like that around, you need to rethink your reloading habits.:D

rcmodel
January 14, 2009, 03:00 PM
My sentiments exactly.

Squibs just shouldn't happen if your reloading procedures are in order.

rc

If you enjoyed reading about "Video of Bullet De-Lodger (squib remover) tool in action." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!