Conceal holster for Sig P6

PDA

Micah
January 16, 2009, 06:52 PM
I'm very new at this and I need to find a good concealment holster for a Sig P6. I've searched through the threads on this board and I've seen some great suggestions for OWB holsters, but I need an IWB that's tuckable or something similar. I have to wear tucked-in shirts at work.

I guess the other question is whether the P6 is a good option for concealment. Is it too big? Should I be looking for something smaller? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Scott

If you enjoyed reading about "Conceal holster for Sig P6" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Janos Dracwlya
January 18, 2009, 08:39 PM
I can't help with a tuckable holster, but I use a Bianchi suede IWB holster, with a belt clip. I've been using it to carry a Sig P225 for several years; during warm weather I wear a London Fog vest and during cold I wear a sweater or sweat shirt to cover it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Conceal holster for Sig P6" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!