Is it legal to ship firearm to 07 type FFL

PDA

BUGUDY
January 18, 2009, 06:27 PM
I am a nonFFL holder, can I legally ship to a 07 type FFL?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it legal to ship firearm to 07 type FFL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dogtown tom
January 18, 2009, 06:48 PM
Yes.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faqindex.htm

popeyespappy
January 18, 2009, 07:15 PM
Trick is finding one that will accept a shipment from a non FFL.

Eightball
January 18, 2009, 08:00 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what's an 07 type? I know of 01, 02, and 03, but 07?

Bonsai Doug
January 18, 2009, 08:49 PM
Found this 'Net surfing:

Type 1 FFL is a Title 1 dealer or gunsmith
Type 2 FFL is a Title 1 dealer doing business as a pawnbroker
Type 3 FFL is a licensed collector of Curio & Relic (C&R) firearms
Type 6 FFL is a licensed maker of ammunition and reloading components other than Armor Piercing ammunition
Type 7 FFL is a Title 1 manufacturer of firearms, ammunition and ammunition components other than NFA, Destructive Devices and Armor Piercing ammunition
Type 8 FFL is an importer of Title 1 firearms and ammunition
Type 9 FFL is a dealer in Title 1 firearms including NFA destructive devices, but no other NFA
Type 10 FFL is a manufacturer of Title 1 firearms, ammunition and ammunition components, including NFA Destructive Devices but no other NFA, and not including Armor Piercing ammunition
Type 11 FFL is an importer of Title 1 firearms, ammunition and NFA Destructive Devices, but no other NFA

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it legal to ship firearm to 07 type FFL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!