Inauguration thread locked?

PDA

distra
January 19, 2009, 09:39 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=421437

Mine was locked yet this one continues? :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Inauguration thread locked?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
f4t9r
January 19, 2009, 09:42 PM
They do not like you !!!

They said it would be locked so just a matter of time.

Art Eatman
January 20, 2009, 12:34 AM
distra, I didn't see your thread, so I've nothing to compare to.

Your referenced thread isn't too far off topic, having to do more with the NRA and buying guns than about the Inauguration itself. And, if it wanders off into political stuff, it'll get closed.

Moderators don't "sit" on each and every thread in each and every forum on a 24/7 basis. It's a spot-check from time to time deal.

And I'm gone to bed.

Ridgerunner665
January 20, 2009, 12:40 AM
Personally...I've heard enough about the Inoculation already.

Sick of it and it ain't even started yet.

The definition of "inoculate" that I'm referring to: to introduce (microorganisms) into surroundings suited to their growth, as a culture medium.

The virus that will be our undoing.

Jeff White
January 20, 2009, 02:14 AM
Inauguration threads will only lead to off topic political discussion. So there isn't any sense in having them.

distra
January 20, 2009, 08:33 AM
I have no problem with your policy just enforce it across the board that's my only complaint.

Art, here the transcript. Nothing to do with whining etc, simply a discussion on new purchases. Last I knew this was still ok.

Swearing in day purchase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone going to pick-up a new firearm in honor of our 44th president? I might pick-up a little something on the way home from work. If you don't plan to buy something, renew your favorite RKBA organization membership. It will make a difference in this time of "change".

If you enjoyed reading about "Inauguration thread locked?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!