Concealed Carry In Ohio - - Pleasevote in poll

PDA

Johnny Guest
September 28, 2003, 11:10 PM
Duplicate posts are usually a no-no, but this is worth encouraging. It won't take up much band width and will drop off soon.

Member Pheonixposted this in General Discussion forum.
Best,
Johnny Please vote on this poll!!

http://www.onnnews.com

Please help we the unfortunate in Ohio.

If you enjoyed reading about "Concealed Carry In Ohio - - Pleasevote in poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
denfoote
September 29, 2003, 12:53 AM
Done!!
I'm from Ohio. I remember my dad taking me for what seemed a forever drive (to a 10yr old) to the local YMCA camp just to rent a Marlin M60 so he could teach me how to shoot :rolleyes:
I feel your pain!! :D

Chugach
September 29, 2003, 12:57 AM
OK!

Question: Do you think Ohioans should have the right to carry a concealed weapon?
Total responses: 614

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes 92.02%
No 7.98%

tlhelmer
September 29, 2003, 06:49 AM
91% Yes!:D

JeepDriver
September 29, 2003, 07:32 AM
91.51% Yes
8.49% No

:neener:

Mike Irwin
September 29, 2003, 11:13 AM
I'm not seeing a poll. Has it expired? The one that is there is about the Bengals and their record.

Johnny Guest
September 29, 2003, 03:49 PM
Well, I searched all over that site and could find no trace of the poll this afternoon.

Perhaps the editorial staff or ownership didn't like the trend they were seeing. Anyone know the position of Ohio News Network on legal concealed carry?

Anyhow - -Thanks to those who were able to participate.

Johnny

Black92LX
September 29, 2003, 09:22 PM
i didn't see the video by them personally about the topic. but i was told it leaned very heavily towards the antis.

Mike Irwin
September 29, 2003, 10:59 PM
No, they probably just changed the poll, Johnny.

Some papers do that on a regularly cycle, tying the poll question to the top local story that's in the news on that day.

If you enjoyed reading about "Concealed Carry In Ohio - - Pleasevote in poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!