Deer Butt Plug!!!

PDA

saskboy
January 23, 2009, 10:05 PM
I was in wholesale sports today and saw this contraption called butt out. It looks like a crude butt plug that you put up the deer's a$$, twist and pull out its colon! I thought it was a joke or something but its an actual field dressing tool to eliminate the need to cut around the anu$. Needless to say I had a pretty good chuckle. :p

If you enjoyed reading about "Deer Butt Plug!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
f4t9r
January 23, 2009, 10:08 PM
I have used them and they work quite well.

saskboy
January 23, 2009, 10:10 PM
Well they are cheap so maybe ill have to try one........ on the deer that is :eek:

Gryffydd
January 23, 2009, 10:37 PM
Ah yes, the "Butt-Out"
They actually have a video of it being used on their website. Not very pleasant to watch...

nathan
January 23, 2009, 10:58 PM
I got to get one of this. Makes it simple to tie up the rectum with no poopy mess.

This will surely works with hogs as well.

http://www.hunterspec.com/indexVideoFlashPro.cfm?vidFile=BUTT_OUTNEW.flv&vidWidth=320&vidHeight=240

amprecon
January 23, 2009, 11:22 PM
That is so wrong in so many ways....:what:

armoredman
January 23, 2009, 11:24 PM
Not for home use.

saskboy
January 23, 2009, 11:45 PM
ha ha, I just watched the video. Im getting one of these!

Wyo_F-A
January 24, 2009, 12:24 AM
i actually gave this as part of a white elephant gift exchange at my wife's office christmas party....she didn't know what I was giving before hand.
she is still pissed about it...
oh well. it was very funny. walmart had an entire section of them for only $1.98 each. i just couldn't resist.

mr.mafia
January 24, 2009, 01:11 AM
I just watched the video. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe the dang the thing actually works it is very funny

H&Hhunter
January 24, 2009, 05:03 PM
It works but to my estimation it's just another gadget you don't really need.

Just like gut hooks, scent lock, chough silencers, see through scope rings, snipe pods and a whole list of other junk.;)

justice4all
January 24, 2009, 07:01 PM
I have used one a few times, and it's agreat product. No, it's not necessary, but it makes quick work of that particular part of field dressing a deer.

interlock
January 24, 2009, 09:47 PM
I bought one. I have used it twice i think, it works ok. However what i tend to do is whilst the colon is still attached to the ring piece is pull the little turds in. a bit like squeezing a toothepaste tube but backwards. then tie a piece of string round the colon.squeeze the bits of turd on the outside of the string out and then cut the colon just sfter the string. This takes a few seconds and is really clean and easy.

interlock
(cervine ring piece ripper)

Covey Leader
January 24, 2009, 11:06 PM
The original one was called the "der-re-erh" sp? I have one and it works pretty good.

SwearNoAllegiance
January 25, 2009, 07:08 AM
Oh damn. This thread makes me feel dirty all over and yet I am amazed at its practicality.

redneck2
January 25, 2009, 07:34 AM
That'd come in handy after eating a burrito from the gas station

Actually, I've talked to a few guys that have used them, and they seem to work pretty well. Sometimes that part of field dressing is a pain in the a**, sometimes not so bad.

oh well. it was very funny. walmart had an entire section of them for only $1.98 each. i just couldn't resist.
Wish I could find those here. I'd buy maybe 50 or so for my customers that are deer hunters.

dogrunner
January 25, 2009, 11:33 AM
The political application aspect is outstanding!

SwearNoAllegiance
January 25, 2009, 12:14 PM
The political application aspect is outstanding!

I know a few politicians I'd like to use this on....

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
January 25, 2009, 02:35 PM
Been discussed a # of times here - I see no need for it skinning deer myself, but apparently a lot of people like it.

The video claims "No more worrying about puncturing of the bladder"!

My arse!!! (so to speak). Basic anatomy. Digestive tract ain't got NOTHIN to do with the urinary system in either male or female. Boldfaced lie, seems to me. You still have to carefully cut out the bladder.

Not for home use.

Unless you're one sick S&M couple. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Deer Butt Plug!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!