concealed magazine holster/pouch

PDA

gmalfavon1
January 25, 2009, 12:29 AM
I've got a Ruger P345 .45 and I would love to find some concealed mag holster/pouch (2mags) I would like them to be inside waistband or pocket, the mags are single stack 8 round so theyre pretty slim I would greatly appreciate any links to websites or names of manufactures. Thank you guys:-)

If you enjoyed reading about "concealed magazine holster/pouch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Treo
January 25, 2009, 12:55 AM
I use Uncle Mike's they're OWB but people think it's a pocket knife

Kind of Blued
January 25, 2009, 01:22 AM
Check Crossbreed's website. I'm pretty sure they make a tuckable IWB double (or single) mag carrier.

gmalfavon1
January 25, 2009, 01:33 AM
Awesome I really like that crossbreed holster thanks

The Lone Haranguer
January 25, 2009, 03:42 PM
Milt Sparks makes both IWB (single or dual) and pocket single mag holders. I am not sure that two full-size mags would carry well in your pocket.

MSgt B
January 26, 2009, 01:54 AM
I just bought a "PK 16MP" made by KNJ Holster (http://knjmfg.com/) for my Ruger P345.

It's sold as an OWB holster, but it's very easy to convert.

I used belt clips from some old "Uncle Mike's" nylon holsters I had laying around. I also replaced the nylon cloth thumbbreak strap with a hard plastic thumbreak strap from an Uncle Mike's.

It fits the Ruger like a glove, and is very comfortable. Carries one additional magazine.

viperstarbuck
February 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
Galco "Deep Cover"

If you enjoyed reading about "concealed magazine holster/pouch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!