% of responses to views

PDA

bikerdoc
January 26, 2009, 10:11 AM
Too much time on my hands recovering, so Did an analysis of the topics. responses divided by views.
Came out 4% to 8% respond in any given subforum, Individual topic can run 0 to 12 %
my thoughts, a lot of visitors, lurkers, or active posters with nothing to add.

What say you?

If you enjoyed reading about "% of responses to views" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
January 26, 2009, 10:54 AM
I say that sounds about right. :) It's a fact of the internet that most people are looking for information, not trying to supply it.

WarHall
January 26, 2009, 11:16 AM
I belong to a variety of different forums, and although they have a common theme (Guns, big surprise there!)
They all have there own rules regarding what you can post. For instance, I've spent the last 2 years watching the now-time financial crisis coming, and I can't post anything like that on this forum. So, I actually spend a lot of my time on forums that talk about guns and survival and politics instead.For instance I was on Backwoods home this morning (and m4carbine.net) looking at the posts and pics of the SHOT show - If you haven't been there or can't go, looking at all the wonderful new weapons will make you wonder why you didn't get one of 'those' first. Awesome stuff!

If you enjoyed reading about "% of responses to views" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!