Sending Ammo

PDA

Badlander
January 28, 2009, 09:27 AM
I am mailing several cartridges to A collector the package weighs 4oz. I was planning to just drop it in the mail. can I get myself or him in trouble if I do this?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sending Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mgkdrgn
January 28, 2009, 09:35 AM
I am mailing several cartridges to A collector the package weighs 4oz. I was planning to just drop it in the mail. can I get myself or him in trouble if I do this?

Him, probably not. You, Yep.

Can't ship ammo via us mail. Has to go UPS/FedEx, ORM-D.

Can you spell F E L O N Y? Good, I knew you could.

Blackfork
January 28, 2009, 09:51 AM
Another example of why gun laws need simplification and revision. A felony. Ridiculous.

mgkdrgn
January 28, 2009, 03:26 PM
Another example of why gun laws need simplification and revision. A felony. Ridiculous.

In this case, it's not as much as being gun related as it is that it's a HazMat. So is perfume and spray paint.

He can still ship it pretty cheap via UPS, just has to be marked properly, and shipped directly from a UPS site ... not one of those mailbox type stores.

Badlander
January 28, 2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you . I had it im the mailbox ready to go out before I thought about it being A highly danderous package. I will send it UPS
Thanks

rcmodel
January 28, 2009, 06:44 PM
Don't want to drive the Bomb-Sniffing dogs crazy at the USPS terminal at the airport don'tca know!

rc

If you enjoyed reading about "Sending Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!