SIG GRevolution question

PDA

kestak
February 1, 2009, 01:45 PM
Greetings,

I think my SIG 1911 Revolution has a little issue:

1 - Full cock, safety off, press the beaver tail safety, press the trigger: hammer goes down
2 - Full cock, safety on, press the beaver tail safety, press the trigger: hammer does not go down
3 - Half cock, safety off, press the beaver tail safety, press the trigger: hammer goes down!!!
4 - Half cock, safety on (in fact, it is half engaged), press the beaver tail safety, press the trigger: hammer does not go down
5-Half cock, safety off, -->does not press the beaver tail safety<--, press the trigger: hammer does not go down!!!!
6 - Sometimes, in case 4 or 5 the hammer does not go down.

"In the page 7 of the manual, they write: The safety intercept notch is a passive safety device that prevetns the hammer from falling if the primary sear notch dails....Using the safety intercept notch as a half cock position is a misuse of this feature and can result in untentiooanl discharge"

I just want to be sure, this is normal behaviour what I described in the 6 points. Right?

Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "SIG GRevolution question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
February 1, 2009, 06:06 PM
That sounds normal to me.

If you enjoyed reading about "SIG GRevolution question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!