Mitch Rosen Products

PDA

Law Enforcement
February 2, 2009, 06:08 PM
Any comments or experiences with the Mitch Rosen company/products? Thinking about buying a holster and accessories. Heard good reports. They seem to have been in business for awhile. Don't know anymore than that.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mitch Rosen Products" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
melikesguns
February 2, 2009, 06:10 PM
Own 3 holsters. They are the highest in quality. They are worth what you pay.

83mvp
February 4, 2009, 05:37 PM
Excellent quality IMO. When I purchased my leather from him I spoke directly to him on the phone. He wanted to know about my gun, my use, and my preferences. I'd highly recommend his products. Holster and mag carrier are top notch. (And I have to carry every day.)

The Lone Haranguer
February 6, 2009, 07:51 PM
I had a Dillon Leather 5JR made by Rosen. It would be the equivalent to Rosen's "Express" line, I suppose. It didn't have the detailed molding of the custom line, but it had it where needed.

MCgunner
February 7, 2009, 01:33 PM
I have a Rosen Workman tuckable. It's quite comfy as IWBs go and has its place in my holster box. It is the highest quality leather work I've ever laid eyes on, a friggin' work of art. Yeah, it was expensive, but it is the nicest leather I own.

usp9
February 7, 2009, 01:40 PM
I've used several. I'm now using the Premier OWB. It took some fitting but otherwise I'm a happy camper. I'd compare them with my Galco holsters.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mitch Rosen Products" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!