Moderatormadness

PDA

gregormeister
February 4, 2009, 09:08 PM
:cuss:Thankyou for closing out threads people post because they've been on here multiple times. I unlike them don't play watchdog and only get on here when I can. Sorry I didn't catch them multiple SHTF threads.

Little Adolph's with web powers. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way but I'll speak up and if I get my membership cancelled for speaking my mind then oh well its only my First amendment right.....

I'm sorry Justin I'll search THR archives that are dead so I can chat and intereact with myself.:fire::banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Moderatormadness" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TexasRifleman
February 4, 2009, 09:10 PM
its only my First amendment right.....

Ignoring your rant, you need to go read up on that.

The First Amendment only guarantees the government won't stifle you.

THR is private property, the First Amendment doesn't apply.

Afy
February 4, 2009, 09:10 PM
So I take it..you're worried about SHTF... what do you have in mind......................

BornAgainBullseye
February 4, 2009, 09:13 PM
Look out here comes the SS knocking on your door

Beren
February 4, 2009, 09:14 PM
Sigh. It isn't Thursday yet.

Larry Ashcraft
February 4, 2009, 09:17 PM
Sigh...

Thursday is a few hours away, might as well get an early start.

Let's keep a couple things in mind though; 1) personal insults are against the rules, and 2) TR is right, you have no constitutional rights here.

Justin
February 4, 2009, 09:28 PM
George, first off, I'm a little Eichmann (http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/072018.php) with web powers, not a little Adolf.

Secondly, just because I closed your thread doesn't mean I'm mad at you, that you're a big jerk, or that I'm out to get you.

THR is a forum that is visited by quite literally thousands of people every single day. As a result of this, the job of the moderators entails making sure that posts are on topic, within the bounds of taste, and fresh.

Threads covering "What gun for SHTF?!" have been done on this forum literally hundreds of times, and the answer has remained the same: the one you're most proficient with.

It's been more than a year since we've decided that discussions about SHTF had been played out, and decided to close them more or less on sight.

Now, if you've got a more specific question about employing a firearm in a safety situation, feel free to post it in the Strategies and Tactics forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "Moderatormadness" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!