Lone wolf Glock Barrel

PDA

ljnowell
February 8, 2009, 03:12 AM
I got a quick question that maybe some one here has an answer to. I have decided to get a long wolf barrel for my g21. I am torn between getting one with a 2 port barrel or a stock length barrel. I am under the impression that I cannot use the lone wolf barrel and shoot production class (I will double check that in the competition board), so it will be a practice only barrel. Does anyone here know if the lone wolfs have issues shaving lead in the ports? I shoot a lot of lead out of my stock barrel, but am tired of the precautions and cleaning in the middle of shooting like I have been doing. I will be shooting almost entirely lead out of this barrel. I wont buy it if it will have issues with that, as I have heard some ported barrels do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lone wolf Glock Barrel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rogertc1
February 8, 2009, 07:00 AM
Not having a Lone Wolf BBL but I do own several ported pistols, revolvers and rifles. U find they do shave lead and one needs to clean the build up. Best to shoot jacked bullets out of a ported firearm.

ljnowell
February 8, 2009, 02:07 PM
Not having a Lone Wolf BBL but I do own several ported pistols, revolvers and rifles. U find they do shave lead and one needs to clean the build up. Best to shoot jacked bullets out of a ported firearm.
I'm thinking I will just get a stock length barrel, as I dont have a problem controlling my .45 or getting follow up shots.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lone wolf Glock Barrel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!