Keeping of registered guns and confiscation of unregistered guns

PDA

Elbert P . Suggins
February 9, 2009, 12:12 AM
With the uncertainty with this administration towards gun rights in the near future with regards to a super majority led by Pelosi, Reid, Feinstien, Schumer, and Kennedy, if the worst happens what can I look forward to when it comes to registered guns and unregistered guns? I have bought guns from gun shows with only a check and no further paper work and have bought weapons from Gun Shops and filled out the paper work to register them in my name. I have guns not in my name I have bought from private parties that were probably registered to the seller and have also sold guns to private parties that were registered to me but were not transfered. I also feel that our weapons are going to be more important to us than ever before. With this economy headed in the direction it is and with jobs disappearing, I truly believe that Unemployment Ins. will run out in due time, we are headed for some very bad scenarios. With drug use as bad as ever, home invasions will dramatically increase and there will also people out there that will be looking for something to eat. Survival will be the No 1 priority. With talk about registering guns being a requirement and those not registered being confiscated with jail time upcoming for those that don't comply what do we have to look forward to with the examples I have put forward above.?

If you enjoyed reading about "Keeping of registered guns and confiscation of unregistered guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rockwell1
February 9, 2009, 12:33 AM
I would think that,by definition, the "unregistered" guns wouldn't be known to exist by the Government, making confiscation somewhat difficult.

Jeff White
February 9, 2009, 12:35 AM
I think it is best to wait and see what any proposed law actually says rather then to speculate here and generate a lot of rumors....

If you enjoyed reading about "Keeping of registered guns and confiscation of unregistered guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!