Today's Outage

PDA

Derek Zeanah
February 9, 2009, 11:23 PM
Sorry to take so long to post something about this, but I just got home from class.

My datacenter had an electrical problem today that caused 5 minutes of down-time, but that resulted in a couple of related issues that took me a couple of hours to get straightened out before THR was available again.

I'll be doing some work later this week that will (hopefully) minimize the likelihood of this happening again.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Today's Outage" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
indoorsoccerfrea
February 9, 2009, 11:32 PM
I must say, my tinfoil hat was getting wrinkled from all the paranoid ideas bouncing around me head... "Did the antis shut down THR to prevent us communicating and presenting a unified front?" "Should i ride my bike the 140 miles home to my family and get my BOB?"

bikerdoc
February 10, 2009, 07:14 AM
I was in the middle of the most intelligent post I ever made. Now I cant remember it!
Seriously thanks for bringing it back up:D

dirt_j00
February 10, 2009, 10:24 AM
I had just found a new sig line and went to cut/paste it in; then the site went down.

Thanks for your work getting THR back up!

If you enjoyed reading about "Today's Outage" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!