I can't fand the picture Gallery I was looking at last week.

PDA

mickeydim468
February 11, 2009, 01:05 AM
Does anyone know where it went. There were tons of cool pics of lots of different types of guns and everyone was able to brag and compare their guns. I finally got some pics of my guns and wanted to share and be one of the guys, and now I can't find the thread. I have spent nearly 2 hours looking for it so now I am done. Please help!

:banghead::cuss::banghead:

Thanks!

Mikey!

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't fand the picture Gallery I was looking at last week." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schleprok62
February 11, 2009, 08:37 AM
Can you be a little more specific??? Was it a specific type gun thread, like AR-15's or Marlin leverguns or???

It would help...

Walkalong
February 11, 2009, 09:33 AM
"Thread Tools" - "Subscribe" - ;)

mickeydim468
February 11, 2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, Thanks for the tip Walkalong... Didn't you see I am a newb. ;)

It was a forum the said something about showing off your long distance shooter, and I thought it was in the rifle forum. I am not a handgun guy so I mostly have been on the rifle threads.

Is there a Gallery page with descriptions of each persons collection ETC...?

Thanks,

Mikey!

outdoorman63
February 11, 2009, 12:25 PM
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=416200

mickeydim468
February 11, 2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks Outdoorman!

That was it. Now, how do I close the thread. That was all I needed. Or will the moderators do it for me. I don't want to waste space. :)

Mikey!

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't fand the picture Gallery I was looking at last week." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!