Norinco 1911 price question

PDA

SJ78
February 11, 2009, 01:37 AM
I was wondering what a fair price is to sell a good condition ! used Norinco 45
auto . I was looking in this gun price guide book and it said a new 1911 by
Norinco are valued at $250.00 And a used was about $150.00 . I think this book is way !! off . I know 1911's dont come this cheap . Can someone please tell me what a new one of these sold for ? Iam aware they arent impoted any longer . Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Norinco 1911 price question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
colemanw
February 11, 2009, 01:51 AM
they are crap- poorly finished and low end metal injection molded internal parts (think high pressure JB Weld)

The pistol may be cheap but your eye operation will cost 70K

doubs43
February 11, 2009, 02:35 AM
$150 is much too low.... a steal, in fact. Looking at the gun auction sites I see that they are selling for $450 to over $500. Don't believe that they're "crap". They're far from it.

When the Norinco 1911's were being imported, one of my good friends - Ed Banks - was among the best pistolsmiths in the country. With many, many years of 1911 experience, Ed was very impressed by the quality of the Norinco pistols. In order to install custom sights on the slides, Ed had to anneal the steel at the spot to be milled or the cutter wouldn't do the job. As I recall, Ed did various customizing jobs on quite a few Norinco 1911's and never had reason to complain about the quality of any of them.

They were good enough to scare Springfield Armory into running full page ads lamenting John Browning's masterpiece being made in a foreign country. That was good for a laugh because Springfield's frames and slides were being made in Brazil.

SJ78
February 11, 2009, 04:34 AM
Thanks for the info . Yes i thought that was much too low as well . I was thinking it has to be worth atleast $350-$375 in decent condition . This book also said a new Colt King Cobra is worth $500 and i know they are more than that . So i questioned the prices right off

mordechaianiliewicz
February 11, 2009, 05:00 AM
$300-$400 is a good price.

combatantr2
February 11, 2009, 05:39 AM
If I were in the states I would probably drop 600 for a good and un-hack NORINCO. Over the budget 1911s NORINCO would be my top on the short list, seconded by springfield, taurus and last would be Rock Island. Not that something is wrong with the other brands but having owned 3 norcs 1911 I can honestly attest to the toughness and reliability of these chinese made 1911s.

Evenflo76
February 11, 2009, 07:44 AM
I sold mine at a gun show in October. It had been completely rebuilt. Colt Barrel, Wilson, Kings, Wolff... etc The only thing Norinco was the Steel.

I ended up getting $400. Not bad considering I needed to, not wanted to.

I had the original box and paperwork. The dealers heads at the show were spinning around like I was a team of female college cheerleaders. Most tried to lowball me. One finally coughed up some dough.

My expectation was $450. Not too bad. The citizens at the show had no idea what I was carrying as it was in the box.

I miss it. It felt like I was walking around with a railroad tie in my pocket, but it shot wonderfully.

How used? Got a pic. Here is my old girl:

http://evenflo.smugmug.com/photos/373449124_zQQKL-XL.jpg

Mad Magyar
February 11, 2009, 07:54 AM
Post a few pics here or in the Classified and you'll get plenty of decent offers, including mine.....:) There seems to be "cult" following the Norinco's for good reasons....

schmeky
February 11, 2009, 09:12 AM
they are crap- poorly finished and low end metal injection molded internal parts (think high pressure JB Weld)

It appears as though you know little about Norinco's. They are a preferred platform by many customizers of 1911's, have the hardest, most dense steel (5100 series) ever used to make a 1911, all forged, no MIM.

CWL
February 11, 2009, 01:26 PM
SJ78,

PM sent.

rbernie
February 11, 2009, 03:29 PM

The pistol may be cheap but your eye operation will cost 70K What a load of dookie. They are decent basic 1911s that in many ways are more correct to the 1911 design than many popular 1911-style offerings.

They sell for $450-$500 most everywhere I go, and they're a good bargain for that. Unlike the RIA/Armscor offerings in the same price range, they use a forged frame.

Ala Dan
February 11, 2009, 04:05 PM
One poster referred to the Norinco 1911 .45 ACP as "crap",
in which everyone has his or her right too their opinion. While they
may be poorly finished, with visible tool marks beneath the slide;
these weapons were shooters, and for $325 NIB a bargain~! I
dare say, I have a dear friend (and fellow THR member) that can
shoot lights out (from the 25 yard line) with his box-stock Norinco
1911. Quite often, he out shoots guy's banging away with their
custom Baer's, Wilson's, Brown's, and Nighthawk's. :uhoh: ;)

Zach S
February 11, 2009, 05:49 PM
Back in the day, Norinco 1911s were better deals than SA mil-specs.

I've seen box-stock norcs sell for as much as $600 and as little as $300, although somewhere in the $400 to $500 range is more common.

Travis Bickle
February 11, 2009, 05:54 PM
I wouldn't dismiss all things Norinco completely out of hand. Their M-14 receivers are among the best available, although admittedly the rest of the rifle leaves a great deal to be desired.

wnycollector
February 13, 2009, 08:27 AM
My father-in-law picked one up for ~$250 back in the 80's before the chinese ban. It's not a pretty pistol but its a shooter. I occasionally see them at gun shows in the low $400 range. If I spotted a used one for $150...I dont thing I could get my $$$ out quick enough to buy it;)

ulflyer
February 13, 2009, 08:49 AM
Being a Nork fan, I have an excellent shooter that gets more service than my Colt or Springer........and two NIB Norks. I'd put these two up for sale, but shipping is such a PIA! On my shooter, I changed the sights for a few bucks to make them taller. Colt sized rear fits..forget if the front tenon is narrow or wide.

jaysouth
February 13, 2009, 11:23 PM
QUOTE FROM COLEMAN:

"they are crap- poorly finished and low end metal injection molded internal parts (think high pressure JB Weld)

The pistol may be cheap but your eye operation will cost 70K"

coleman, I don't know where you get your information, but you are out to lunch on Nork 1911s.

They are made of a very hard steel that approximates 5110 ordnance steel that we use here. There are no mim parts and the hard sears and hammers take a tuning job as well as any Wilson Bulletproof or Ed Brown parts.

My smith says that they are poorly finished clones of pre war commercial colts. I have had/have a number of them and they are very good guns to shoot out of the box or as a base gun for custom work. At one time they were the preferred base gun for Bill Wilson when he was a custom shop. The only non-ordnance steel in the gun is the plastic grips.

As an anecedote, I have had more bad colts than bad norinco 1911s. Here is one that I just got back from my smith.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/jaysouth/HPIM1955.jpg

jon_in_wv
February 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

What the heck possesses people like this to chime in when they have not ONE CLUE what the heck they are talking about???

Jon Coppenbarger
February 14, 2009, 06:49 AM
going to look at a norinco today someone here in town is asking $349 for. If its nice I hope to talk them down a little.

jaysouth
February 14, 2009, 10:25 AM
Jon,

Good onya if you talk them down, but 349 is a decent price. At what ever price you get it, you will enjoy.

jjadkins1
February 14, 2009, 11:44 AM
I saw one last weekend at a show in Ohio for $450. It was the only Norinco for sale.

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 06:26 PM
hmmm, maybe im wrong but you nork dorks seem to replace a lot of parts for something that is "sooo good"

get off my back and stop with the nasty pm's

Jon Coppenbarger
February 14, 2009, 07:45 PM
well I did get it today and got it for $250 out the door. They had $349 on it and when they had a blue book on the counter I asked if I could look it up and they said sure. after looking at the price and their records they dropped the price. I think they like me.

the gun had the grips replaced with the rubber type that I like anyway. It has been shot but not a scratch on the outside. Trigger is very nice also and it looks all stock and nothing changed on it.

I have like 12 colt 45acp auto,s from 1918 to the 1970,s and would not of bought it if I had not heard VERY good things from many folks over the years on them. going to look at a few more 45,s on monday and I believe them to be either colts or one of the other military ones.

Oh yeah I did not call you any names so WHY am I a DORK again? Have the mods emailed you yet on the rules of this board? do your parents know you are on a firearm site or have they not put a block on your computer.

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 08:53 PM
i get it now! you guys are upset that you bought crap and think you can drive the price up by telling unsuspecting people that its a good buy...

you are right, i should contact a moderator... half of you people shouldn't be here

rbernie
February 14, 2009, 08:57 PM
PM sent to colemanw.

schmeky
February 14, 2009, 09:03 PM
PM sent to colemanw.

Thank you :scrutiny:

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 09:16 PM
i was a bad boy, i apologize, norks are great!

HB
February 14, 2009, 09:52 PM
Oops

LightningMan
February 14, 2009, 09:58 PM
Saw one today at the Dakota Territory Gun collectors show, Sioux Falls SD. The seller/dealer had $425 on it. LM

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 10:03 PM
buy it!

HoosierQ
February 14, 2009, 10:25 PM
I think maybe you're on the wrong forum Coleman.

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 10:35 PM
no, im a gun lover, particularly 1911's... perhaps calling norks "crap" was too strong... i over reacted, as did the many people who jumped my back over an issue that could have been resolved through conversation rather than intolerant PM's

This was from JaySouth:
"stupid troll,
Find another board that is more age appropriate for you. Or maybe one that is more appropriate for the mentally challenged.

Stupid **** spouting *******, leave the adults alone on this board."

I wont show you the vulgar ones...

crushbup
February 14, 2009, 10:41 PM
He's not implying that you dislike guns.
No, he means you would fit in better on ARFCOM.

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 10:45 PM
whats wrong with me being here, i want what you guys want... just could do without the personal attacks

HoosierQ
February 14, 2009, 10:53 PM
THR is a place to learn. People say incorrect thing all the time...and/or run afoul of popular wisdom or whatever. Folk often find themselves corrected. In this thread, I would say the objectively incorrect idea was that Norinco 1911 metallurgy is bad MIM...which is apparently not the case at all, being good tough forged steel. Whether or not the thing is still crud is subjective. In other words, I think maybe your facts were wrong...your opinion...well everybody's got one so...

In such a case, finding that one's facts are not correct (an opinion can be neither correct or incorrect by definition) it is most constructive and beneficial to read and learn. I know very little about 1911's having never even fired one. However, I have, from this forum heard some good information about Norinco 1911s. I had heard, prior to this thread, about their frequent use as raw material for high quality custom jobs. I have learned that their metalurgy is very good even though their finish is rough. I have learned that lot's of people like them...some right out of the box...some fixed up...I mean that is what one often does with a 1911...fix it up right?

During this thread, which I jumped in on because I kind of like rough guns (Moisins and the like) and thought "gee maybe a Norinco would be neat gun".

I don't think folks are kicking up a fuss regarding your first post in the thread, other than correcting your facts with varying degrees of enthusiasm. Folks are kicking up a fuss, I presume, because in the spirit of THR we are here to share and learn and that is best done with facts and constructive opinions.

This thread has made me add Norinco 1911 to my "long list" of items to keep an eye out for.

I learned.

colemanw
February 14, 2009, 10:55 PM
thankyou hoosier, that is an opinionated response that i can respect. i learned too, i now know from this post and other sources that norks do in fact NOT use MIM parts (surprise to me)

glock2740
February 15, 2009, 01:41 AM
I traded mine to a gun shop and got $350 for the trade. Not bad considering that I bought it NIB in 1990 for $325:)

jon_in_wv
February 15, 2009, 02:00 AM
Don't be surprised if people call you a troll when you post like one. Bashing and the other nonsense your posting is exactly what a troll does. If you don't want to be a troll then post an informed opinion or something constructive. Of your first few posts on this forum you haven't done much to impress this crowd. If you want' to cause problems then perhaps you should find another forum.

BTW. I just sold a Norinco 1911 recently for 350. They have very good quality and HARD steel. If was a fine shooter.

Also, I call BS on your claim the Norincos are made with MIM parts. The Norks are widely know to used forged steel in their 1911s. Maybe you know something we don't.

colemanw
February 15, 2009, 02:09 AM
im not here to impress the crowd, anything i have done pales to the tyrannical private messages sent to me...

this thread and and most people involved are a disgrace... i have never experienced a more hot headed and downright rude forum

its like trying to talk to rush limbaugh...

shiftyer1
February 15, 2009, 02:39 AM
colemanw

Hang around for a minute you may change your mind. I have had some wonderful insight from folks on this forum. Maybe you just jumped in on a bad nite? Don't know about pm's but this thread has taken a starange course not sure why the attacks.

Ok back to the main purpose of this thread i've only seen one and it was $425 recently at a gun shop. This shop is a little high imho on most things but not by much. The honesty and knowledge is worth the little extra.
Also the guys in this shop spoke highly of the norinco 1911

Davionmaximus
February 15, 2009, 06:22 AM
Going to the gun show this morning. I am gonna keep my eyes open for one of these...

schmeky
February 15, 2009, 09:22 AM
I have been proven wrong many times on this forum. I am grateful for it. Nothing worse then thinking you know something is right and finding out it wasn't.

There are few things more damaging than treating an opinion as a fact.

krs
February 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
Wrong again, Schmeky!.......:)

I have one Norinco and I like it. But it did come new in the box with a very poorly fitted barrel and consequently would not shoot at all well. I put in a Fusion Firearms barrel and fitted a national match bushing and those changes brought it into a near bullseye level accuracy.

It still looks like hell - someone should have clued them in to that if the slide is going to be dull finished then so should the frame be.

Because of the steel used, I guess, the guns are a couple of ounces heavier than a Colt 1911.

If they were more expensive, like even a hundred bucks more, I doubt they'd ever be a subject of conversation. One thing I have noticed here is that many THR members get overly enthusiastic about the lower priced firearms and will defend them seemingly to the death, so just because a gun is well liked here is not necessarily a good reason to buy one.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p263/twagger/guns/NORK_fusion.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p263/twagger/guns/Colt1991-1.jpg

The first was $400. +$150. in parts, the second was $550.

The second is a beautiful shooter and very well put together. It does, however, have a MIM sear, disconnector, and one other thing. Also the previous owner was cclearly an idiot.

B. Adams
February 15, 2009, 09:16 PM
Saw one today at the Dakota Territory Gun collectors show, Sioux Falls SD. The seller/dealer had $425 on it. LM

I happened to buy this exact gun today, as they were starting to pack their booth up at about 3:00. Got it for $400 +tax. It's chrome finished, and in excellent condition, except for some of the chrome has come off the slide serrations. It's obviously been shot a few times, but the bore is good and it's got a decent trigger.

It came with apparently original wood grips, one with a gold-colored Norinco insert. It appears to have aftermarket target sights on it, but the slide wasn't modified at all.

I'm going to take it to the range in the morning and see how it does. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone by buying this from under their nose. :)

ulflyer
February 16, 2009, 09:07 AM
Sure wish I would run into some of you guys selling Norks for $350 or so. I'd grab em in a sec. I paid $400 + shipping for a couple of NIB well over year ago. In my neck of the woods they are pushing $500 now. This is new, now used of course.

Jimfern
February 16, 2009, 02:11 PM
I bought a used one about 4 years ago with a box of ammo and a Chip McCormick magazine for $400. It has run wonderfully with factory ammo and my mid range reloads. I just ordered some Millett series 100 adjustable sights for it. That is really the only thing I don't care for on it.

I have been saving for a high end 1911 (for a long time) and am only days away from buying a new to me Les Baer. I wouldn't even have bothered looking for another 1911 if I had not had such a great experience with the one I have, and even now, I'm some what reluctant to take the plunge, as I'm very satisfied with what I have.

ulflyer
February 16, 2009, 02:53 PM
After you get the new sights on, and get the Les Baer, let us know how they compare in terms of accuracy. Expect the LB to be better, and surely will be nicer finished, but just like to know how much better. I ask because every now and then I see one that tempts me too.

But then I shoot my Nork, and I think why do I need that 1991a1 and Springer, or the Colt WW1 commemorative made into a shooter, or the Rem Rand? I hold one or shoot one of them and simply can't part with them. :D

I did break down and sell one of the two Nork shooters and that was like parting with one of my kids. And theres still
two NIB Norks; ain't no other brand NIB in my safe. ;)

Hostile Amish
February 16, 2009, 03:40 PM
I have fired some of these Norinco's and I can say that they are not the worst guns out there. There exist much lower-quality 1911's that are priced much higher. Expect around 400 dollars for them.

jon_in_wv
February 18, 2009, 10:34 PM
I advertised my Norinco on here for 400 and it included holsters, magazines, and parts and NONE of you guys put your money where your mouth is!!!! I only had one or two bites on it and luckily a fine gentlemen did finally buy it. Good riddance. I am done with 1911s of all types. They don't like me. Browning HPs on the other hand are the shiznit.

rbernie
February 18, 2009, 11:10 PM
That was last November, when everybody's money was going towards holiday purchases or EBRs. (And, truth be told, you advertised it for five and a half with all the stuff, and dropped it to 4 even with just one mag. But who's counting, among friends?)

;)

bobotech
February 18, 2009, 11:32 PM
I only have one 1911, and its my Nork. I love it. Mine was modified by the previous owner, stuff like fancy trigger, wilson bushing, extended slide release/safety, and other parts.

The slide had LOTS of wear on it which bugged me and I felt liked making a pimp gun out of it since I got it so cheap.

So I had the slide and some other parts on it nickel plated and then I put a set of wood diamond grips on it.

Its all shiny and pimped out.

I love it and I shoot it regularly. Runs great too. I can feed it standard 185 grain lead semi-wad-cutters and it eats them up like candy.

DELTAJOHN
February 19, 2009, 08:22 AM
Good riddance. I am done with 1911s of all types. They don't like me. Browning HPs on the other hand are the shiznit.

I have them both, love them both, I've been lucky, the Colt 1911's I have, series 70 and 80's, 45's and 10mm, function flawless.

John

jon_in_wv
February 19, 2009, 05:11 PM
(And, truth be told, you advertised it for five and a half with all the stuff, and dropped it to 4 even with just one mag. But who's counting, among friends?)

I stand corrected. I did however give the buyer all of the magazines and spare parts and sights when he bought it. The only thing I kept was the Peters Holster which I gave away to another member of the forum around Christmas time. I think I also let it go for 350. So while I didn't advertise it that way, I did however sell it that way.

Jimfern
March 1, 2009, 06:08 PM
"After you get the new sights on, and get the Les Baer, let us know how they compare in terms of accuracy. Expect the LB to be better, and surely will be nicer finished, but just like to know how much better. I ask because every now and then I see one that tempts me too."

Not to high jack the thread, but I picked up a NTMIB(New to Me In the Box) TRS that seems to be hardly shot. It is very tight when you 1st try to rack the slide, as everyone seems to say.

I plan to shoot it this week, but in comparing them, there aren't any tool marks at all on the TRS where as my Norinco has many. So I would say at least the fit and finish is much better on it versus the 1911.

I'll start a new thread with my shooting results.

krs
March 1, 2009, 06:42 PM
Jim, you're gonna' like the Les Baer. Les builds guns to a very high standard and seldom gets influenced by whatever the style of the day might be. His products are fairly priced and topnotch.

There's really no comparison between a nork and a LB pistol. That's like comparing a VW beetle to a BMW M5 sedan.

DocBoCook
April 12, 2009, 02:13 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff301/DocBoCook/DSCN0249.jpg

and I'd put her against any of your $1000+ 1911's anyday on accuracy, she's pretty and I can run a stocking over her and it won't snag on her. my gunsmith made a offer of 950 on her, I told him no way, thanks Steveracer for all your work and your wheelgun fetish in bringing her to me

loop
April 12, 2009, 07:15 AM
I build custom 1911s for fun and profit.

I would rather build on a Nork platform than anything else available.

The steel is better than anything any other 1911 has ever used. The specs are closer to JB's specs than anything out of the US.

The Chinese did a wonderful job of copying and building to specs.

Knock them if you want, but you have no clue if you've never cut into the metal of a Nork. The last one I rebuilt killed one Dremel tool and three files before I cut a .250 radius for a Wilson High-Rise grip safety.

Let me put it this way, I like building on a Kimber because the metal is so soft that it takes very little effort to achieve the desired results. I like building on a Colt because it is so easy.

I like building on a Norinco because it is a challenge. All the holes are in the right places. Everything lines up right, but to turn one into a custom gun requires skill. And, the financial means to throw away broken tools.

MIM parts my ***!

I wouldn't own a Brazilian gun (read Taurus or Springfield) or a Filipino (read Charles Daly or Rock Island). But, I'm proud of every Nork that has ever passed through my hands.

If Colt or Kimber made guns half as well they'd be twice as expensive and in much higher demand.

loop
April 12, 2009, 07:21 AM
Oh yeah,

Forgot the Les Baer comparison.

Read the LB owner's manual to learn how to remove the barrel bushing on Baers, or my Norks.

And, get a really good bushing wrench.

You'll need one if you want to field strip a quality 1911.

weisse52
April 12, 2009, 04:15 PM
After hearing loop speaking so highly of Norks many months ago I found one in a pawn/gun shop here in Utah for if I remember right was about $250. They where calling it a "parts" gun and had it laying in the case for quite a while.

I thought for $250 I would buy it and use as a the lower for a dedicated .22 conversion.

First thing I noticed was that it was felt like it weighted more than the SA's I still owned. This one was bone stock and looked like it had been shot very little. To this point it has proven to be accurate and will feed anything I put in the magazine. Not one FTF. So, long story short. I still have my Colts, but the SA's are gone and if I find another Nork at a decent price I will most likely snap it up.

So, even thought I may have not agreed with loop on his thoughts on SA's at the time. After shooting the Nork I own I have no desire to pick up any more SA's. Looks like my 1911's will be limited to Colts and Norks. Well maybe a Sistema 1927 if I can find one for a decent price.

spiroxlii
April 12, 2009, 05:09 PM
The Norinco arms I've handled (SKS, Remington shotgun clones, replica old-west lever and pump shotguns) seem to be solid, decent firearms. My only complaint about them would be that their overall fit and finish can be a little rough. Mechanically speaking, though, they do what they're supposed to do.

If you have some sort of political objection to buying firearms from China's state-owned factories, then that's another discussion entirely. Personally, I own a Chinese SKS and don't feel bad about that. I also own some Remingtons and Rugers, even though those companies have made some interesting political choices. It's hard to find ANY brand or make of firearm that wasn't either built by or used by villains and tyrants at some point in history. :)

spiroxlii
April 12, 2009, 05:13 PM
Oh, and as for my opinion on 1911s... I like them, generally speaking. I only own one, and I can honestly say that if I had the decision to make again, I would have bought a Rock Island Armory (Armscor) or a Norinco instead of my Springfield Armory GI.45. Actually, I was looking at an RIA when the guy at the shop talked me into the SA.

It didn't work out of the box. It works fine NOW, after a trip back to SA for repairs. At first, it wouldn't feed hollowpoints at all, and it would fail to return to battery at least once per mag with FMJ.

schmeky
April 12, 2009, 05:14 PM
I have 2 comments on this thread.

1) Comparing to Les Baer to a Norinco is like comparing Rosie O'Donnell to any Victoria's Secret model.

2) Jim, I expect you to be utterly amazed at your LB. When I first got mine (before I shot it), I thought, "Hmmm, this is one tight sum-b_tch, how's it gonna cycle reliably if I have to force the slide to move?" They do smooth out with use. My Monolith, with close to 500 rounds down the tube, has been 100% reliable, and you can shoot a stubbly hair off a gnat's booty it's so accurate. Mines a keeper.

About the Norcs, I just finished my long-term norc project. Don't ask what I spent on it. I just got the frame back from having a Melonite finish applied. The final phase of my project was to fit an oversize barrel bushing. I took it to my local indoor range yesterday and shot if from a firm sandbag rest at 25 yards. This is 14 rounds (2 - 7 round mags), and 11 rounds went under 2". I was stunned to say the least. Yes, this one's a keeper to. Norcs are great out of the box, and also make an excellent platform for a custom.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7403/img0901.jpg

herohog
April 12, 2009, 07:11 PM
My Norinco 1911A1 is stock except for the grips and that's how it will stay. It works every time and never complains and is more accurate than I am so why mess with a good thing? I won't tell ya how much I paid for it as I bought it back when I was a dealer and got a bulk discount cause I wouldn't want to make ya cry. :neener:
http://herohog.com/images/guns/Norinco45ACP.jpg

Tatsudoshi
August 15, 2009, 01:07 PM
quote; colemanw

Good Day

The Norinco's are perhaps the only 1911a1 being produced without MIM part's.
ALL STEEL PART'S NO CAST PART'S IN A NORINCO

Take Care

easyrider6042004@yahoo.ca
January 10, 2010, 12:34 AM

:eek:Symptom of Foot-in-Mouth Disease:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Norinco 1911 price question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!