Yankee Hill Lowers

PDA

X-Rap
February 12, 2009, 01:35 AM
I need another lower and have found some YHM complete with stock for $350. What are the opinions from those in the know on this brand. It will go to a heavy barrel flat top free float build. I got the barrel for free and I can't stand it anymore.

If you enjoyed reading about "Yankee Hill Lowers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
taliv
February 12, 2009, 10:35 AM
Yhm seems to be good stuff. Some friends bought 20+ of them and i got one but havent built a gun out of it yet.

I wouldn't pay more than $150 for a lower stripped. (and you can get good ones for $100) Plus 60 for a lpk and 90 for a magpul ctr stock (the old standard plastic collapsible stocks can be had for almost free)

A receiver extension and buffer and action spring are a bit more so that might not be a bad price for a complete upper if you're sure it was made from quality parts

If you enjoyed reading about "Yankee Hill Lowers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!