XD9SC Owners: What's Your Holster of Choice for CCW?

PDA

whitefeather
February 12, 2009, 10:20 PM
I currently tote mine around in a carry bag (a.k.a. "manpurse") when on the road or going in to the office. Other times it slips into a coat pocket on cold days. I sometimes employ one of the SA kydex holsters made for the gun, but it's not the most comfortable.

I like strongside (RH) carry and want to print as minimal as possible. I see a lot of praise for the "Crossbreed" holster, but have never handled one in person.

Any personal testimonials out there. I'd like to keep it under $50.00

If you enjoyed reading about "XD9SC Owners: What's Your Holster of Choice for CCW?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DigMe
February 13, 2009, 12:31 AM
I carried for several years in a Comp-Tac CTAC. It's a great holster but I sold it with that gun last week and I've decided that any IWB holster that I get from now on will either be leather or leather-backed. I may end up with a Crossbreed Minituck for my PM9. I also need a holster for the XD45 compact that I have on order. I'm looking at K&D Dakota Defender but I haven't decided yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "XD9SC Owners: What's Your Holster of Choice for CCW?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!