Question on reticles

PDA

Rob Yanichko
February 13, 2009, 11:34 AM
I'm Robert Yanichko, a new poster on this forum. I have done a good deal of shooting, but am stepping it up a level.

My question is about reticles. I know a lot of it is personal choice, but before I committed a good deal of money on a new scope I thouhgt I would get some opinions. I can get a new Nightforce 10x42 NXS with the NP-R2 reticle at a low price because of some surface scrathing that is purely cosmetic. I am currently shooting 100 and 200 yards and as I said I want to move it up. What about the NP-R2 reticle ? Good choice or should I pass on the low price for a different reticle ?

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question on reticles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rob Yanichko
July 29, 2009, 01:14 PM
I got the Nightforce that I was talking about. I would have had another reticle preference, but taking off $400.00 for some surface scrathing made it a deal I found hard to resist. It is on my M1A and is extremely good. I'll post a picture.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question on reticles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!