.5 Million Posts!!!

PDA

Intune
October 2, 2003, 12:09 PM
A milestone slipped by me but congratulations to all of you who work so hard to make this a great site! Mods, members & originators, congrats on half a MILLION posts & 7,000 members. This is indeed a site for all to be proud of.
And to adhere to the rules… How many members do not own ANY guns at all but joined for the information and camaraderie?

If you enjoyed reading about ".5 Million Posts!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mr. Bombastic
October 2, 2003, 01:03 PM
How many members do not own ANY guns at all but joined for the information and camaraderie?

I did. I can't handle firearms first hand, so I can't contribute much, but this site is a great place to get info. :)

cslinger
October 2, 2003, 01:06 PM
No guns here either. Actually I joined just because I wanted to see what all you freaks saw in items that have no place in civilized society. You people need to be regulated. The toy industry has more regulations then the gun industry.

cslinger
October 2, 2003, 01:07 PM
You know I just couldn't do that with a straight face. I am cracking up here at my desk.

Ok now that I have said that let me get this out of my system. :barf: :barf: :banghead:

Ahhh much better.

Great site with great people. Thanks so much for giving us a home on the web.

Chris

OEF_VET
October 2, 2003, 01:09 PM
Chris, as a friend, I can't let you go on lying like that. In order to save your moral character, we need to ensure your situation truly reflects what you posted above. Therefore, it is imperative (for the sake of your mortal soul) that you give me all of your guns. Do it for the children.

Frank

BTW, truly a great site, full of great folks. My internet 'home'.

El Tejon
October 2, 2003, 01:26 PM
Welcome, Chumleys!:)

Mr. Bomb, obviously you joined for info concerning bear defence. Any bear maulings where you are?

Mr. Bombastic
October 2, 2003, 02:03 PM
No, but squirrels and badgers actually terrorise whole communities. :barf:

Until someone shoots them that is!

jsalcedo
October 2, 2003, 03:33 PM
I chose THR for info and comaraderie at first but thanks to this board I now own 800% more guns than when I started.

Skunkabilly
October 2, 2003, 03:41 PM
Mr Bombastic if you ever make it out to Tacticalifornia, ammo is on me.

Holly76201
October 2, 2003, 04:19 PM
.5 MILLION Posts, Holy Bejabbers,Batgirl.!!!!!!!
And I'm pround to say I've contributed a few of those posts.
Skunk,
My Angel Baby Girl just moved to Tacti**********. And she's in Long Beach. When I come see her next year, maybe we can go shooting? I'll be bringing a handgun with me, of course. Don't leave home without it!:D

Pheonix
October 2, 2003, 04:38 PM
I owned ZERO guns a little more than a year ago when I found TFL. I very quickly went out and bought the cheapest reliable gun I could find for temporary home defense. it was a High Point. :uhoh: It served its purpose well. It is gone now and has been replaced by a G26, shotgun (several barrels), a Savage in .308 (which I reload for), a .22 Remmington, and a muzzle loader (CVA Thunderbolt magnum). Not to mention several thousand dollars of accessories ie. Surefires and other lights, bino's, laser range finders, bags, vests, holsters, boots, slings, reloading supplies, and the list could go on forever...... I will not even start on my future purchase plans. I am going to a 3- gun practice shoot tonight to see what it is all about..... My wife is going to divorce me!:D

typing in a hurry GTG

keyhole
October 2, 2003, 05:45 PM
hmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,

More posts, more guns,,,,,,,,,,,,

:D

Will the madness ever end???????

Hope not, this is a great place to unwind:evil:

Skunkabilly
October 2, 2003, 06:32 PM
My Angel Baby Girl just moved to Tacti**********. And she's in Long Beach. When I come see her next year, maybe we can go shooting? I'll be bringing a handgun with me, of course. Don't leave home without it!

Sure, I qualify to represent the LBC.

Tamara
October 2, 2003, 06:36 PM
.5 Million Posts!!!

Almost 30,000 of which have socially redeeming value! :D

Intune
October 2, 2003, 06:42 PM
My wife is going to divorce me!
See! I told you this was a great site! I keep waiting for the juju to work on mine!

Holster yer weapons guys, I'm teasing. :rolleyes:

Sort of :evil:

Love you dear if you read this! No, not you Bogie! Sheesh!

Standing Wolf
October 2, 2003, 07:15 PM
No guns here either. Actually I joined just because I wanted to see what all you freaks saw in items that have no place in civilized society. You people need to be regulated. The toy industry has more regulations then the gun industry.

I'll send you some of my guns.

Mike Irwin
October 2, 2003, 07:26 PM
"No guns here either. Actually I joined just because I wanted to see what all you freaks saw in items that have no place in civilized society. You people need to be regulated. The toy industry has more regulations then the gun industry."

There's the problem...

The concept that society is "civilized."

We'll all be a lot better off when people stop believing the fantasy that man as a creature is any better or different than the other inhabitants of this planet.

Erik Jensen
October 2, 2003, 08:00 PM
but skunk... are you on a mission to find Dr. Warren G.?

Hkmp5sd
October 2, 2003, 08:15 PM
Your past can come back to haunt you if you commit perjury on THR! :)
http://www.olegvolk.net/newphotos/tn/c-she-slingers.jpg

Tamara
October 2, 2003, 08:24 PM
Thank gawd!

(None of those guns in the background are mine... :D )

SoCalGeek
October 2, 2003, 08:42 PM
Well, since i'm 15 i can't yet buy a gun and my parents refuse to buy one for me (they're anti.) i don't own any guns. I shoot whenever i get the chance, but that's not very often.

New_comer
October 2, 2003, 09:33 PM
I acquired two of my guns during TFL days...

I got another one during THR. And I've got this itch to get a 357 magnum revolver...

Seems like a pattern is developing here...

Anyways...

Congrats to THR administration on this half-million milestone! Cheers!!! :D

10-Ring
October 2, 2003, 09:41 PM
WOW :what: I hadn't noticed :what: Well done everyone :D

Glock_PhD
October 2, 2003, 09:46 PM
The amazing this is that Skunk has about 1% of all those posts.

cslinger
October 3, 2003, 10:26 AM
Ha!!

None of those guns are mine...............ahhh because I don't own any.

Now my dog has been building quite the collection but that is her business.

I mean if we have constitutional right to arm bears shouldn't that right be extended to dogs?

Guard the house. Good dog.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/036799.jpg

Intune
October 3, 2003, 10:45 AM
Man, check out those puppies! Wish I had a dog that could do that! Can I put an order in for a Sig 220? If you had a Great Dane I'd order an M1. :cool:

Holly76201
October 3, 2003, 11:16 AM
Thanks to CSlinger's dawg now we know what duclaws are for... pulling the trigger on handguns!!!! LOL;)

If you enjoyed reading about ".5 Million Posts!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!