Rossi sac 62

PDA

jrpmma
February 14, 2009, 08:55 AM
I have a Rossi 22 model # 62 sac. I have lost the magazine rod and can't find one to order anywhere. I did how ever find A magazine rod for a 62 sa. Will this work ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,Jeremy

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi sac 62" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
crushbup
February 14, 2009, 09:51 AM
Take a look at Numrich's

jrpmma
February 14, 2009, 10:39 AM
Thats where I found it for the 62 sa. when I searched for my model it showed up in the parts list, how ever when you click on it it says its for the 62 sa model.

crushbup
February 14, 2009, 11:35 AM
I'm by no means an expert, but that might mean the parts are interchangeable. Hopefully someone else will chime in to give a better bit of advice.

ETA: You might want to post this in the Gunsmithing and Repairs section; someone over there may have experience with this model.

MMCSRET
February 14, 2009, 11:58 AM
Any full line gun smith has blank stock to make 22 magazine tubes out of. Not difficult and generally not expensive. Some are aluminum and some are brass, a gunsmith should have or can get both.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi sac 62" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!