Texas State Rifle Assoc.

PDA

Airboss
October 2, 2003, 12:35 PM
TSRA http://www.tsrapac.org/ Has a great card to give to business's that are anti CCW and the sell for $5.00 plus a dollar shipping for 50
Take a Look

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas State Rifle Assoc." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jeeper
October 2, 2003, 01:29 PM
That is awesome. I am ordering some.

aerod1
October 4, 2003, 12:19 AM
I have some but have never ran into a situation where I needed to use one. Most businesses in Texas realize how devastating it is to their business to post a 30-06 sign.

Jim Hall

Stephen A. Camp
October 4, 2003, 12:32 AM
Hello. I no longer am on the board at TSRA, but was for several years. It was my observation that TSRA worked hard for gun rights and I'm here to tell you that Alice G. Tripp (lobbyist) and Doc along with Jim Nicholson and others worked day and night to help get Texas' CHL available. I highly recommend joining TSRA
and assure you the money is well spent and not frivolously spent.

Best.

MaterDei
October 4, 2003, 12:44 AM
I just joined.

Thanks for the recommendation. It's always nice to know that one's money will be well spent.

Stephen A. Camp
October 4, 2003, 12:49 AM
Hello. I assure you that Alice G. Tripp does enough that were she salaried for what she does and has done, it would bankrupt the organization. I'm not saying she is the only one there that works as several do MUCH, but I have NEVER seen anyone fight as hard for Texans and their Second Amendment Rights as her.

Best.

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas State Rifle Assoc." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!