22 Cal Mag Loader - Ruger Autos - Where?

PDA

jjohnson
February 14, 2009, 08:43 PM
Hi, gents!

Hey, I've lost that two-bit little "mag loader" for my Ruger 22 auto pistols that I used for YEARS.:mad:

What I'm looking for is a single plastic molding, one-piece, that just pulls the button down. I don't need anything with moving parts. The one I had just slipped around the mag - not a whole ring, but a split-rail job with a sort of claw cutout that moves that annoying little button down.

Anybody got one they can recommend? I've seen the T-shaped ones that slip over the mag, and that's sort of close. I can't find the model I had...and of course since I LOST it I have no manufacturing stamp on it to refer to....

So... what are YOU guys using? And who stocks 'em?

Thanks - I always appreciate the advice.

If you enjoyed reading about "22 Cal Mag Loader - Ruger Autos - Where?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Milkmaster
February 14, 2009, 09:29 PM
I use this one!

http://www.mcfaden.com/Clip_Loader.htm

Jolly Rogers
February 14, 2009, 11:01 PM
+1 on the Ultimate Clip Loader. You won't miss the $$ .
Joe

RedAlert
February 15, 2009, 03:02 AM
I just used a piece of aluminum angle. In one side drill a hole just larger than the button on the side of the mag. Use a round hole file to file a make the hole "key-hole" shaped so the button shaft will fit in it.

Twenty minutes work and it works just fine. Cheap too.

If you enjoyed reading about "22 Cal Mag Loader - Ruger Autos - Where?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!