Mall Ninja Video!!!

PDA

AnthonyC.
February 17, 2009, 03:48 PM
I could not help but laugh when I came across this video on youtube

take a look for your self, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kckLMufuObQ&feature=related

what do you think? Is this Gecko45?:evil:

I seriously hope this is a joke.

Warning, there is some "language" in this video....

If you enjoyed reading about "Mall Ninja Video!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mgregg85
February 17, 2009, 03:52 PM
Whew, I watched that without sound(speakers are busted) and it was pretty lame. Is the ninja suit really needed? Its just so retarted looking.

MarcusWendt
February 17, 2009, 03:58 PM
It's probably been posted here 100 times.

dobrzemetal
February 17, 2009, 03:59 PM
i love how he throws his ar across the room, classic. I guess he missed the mall ninja lesson on treating your firearms well?

seale
February 17, 2009, 04:01 PM
IBTL.

I don't know the point of this video OR this thread.

I tried to leave a comment on the video but youtube is being youtube again and won't post my comment. Anyone else having that problem?

AnthonyC.
February 17, 2009, 04:04 PM
Im sorry that I posted it again, I didnt know that it was posted here before.....

Seenterman
February 17, 2009, 04:17 PM
i love how he throws his ar across the room, classic.

Am I the only one that cringed during this? God I would never treat my AR that way, he should give his AR to a loving home.

Justin
February 17, 2009, 04:30 PM
*Holds envelope to head in the manner of Carnac the Magnificent*

This is the Elite Team Fighting video.

*clicks link*

Yep.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mall Ninja Video!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!