Glocktalk: Anyone here can help me?

PDA

Climb14er
January 16, 2003, 03:53 PM
I've been trying to register for the glocktalk bbs but the message coming to me says, my ISP is banned from registering.

That's a bunch of phooey as I'm OK on the other gun forums. Can anyone here, who might be a moderator there, assist me?

I've sent the webmaster four e-mails over the past three days and NOTHING.

climb14er(nospamdelete)@hotmail.com

Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glocktalk: Anyone here can help me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
January 16, 2003, 03:57 PM
Try cleaning out whatever cookies you might have on your computer and trying again & be patient w/ the emails to the webmaster...also might try to find out the names & email of moderator/ administrator & notify them as well of your situation.

Climb14er
January 16, 2003, 04:04 PM
cleaning out the cookies. I've been very respectful in the brief e-mails to the web master.

I have tried to contact the moderator(s) but being that I cannot login, I cannot contact them.

If someone on the board would feel like sending one of the moderators an e-mail on my behalf, I would appreciate this. This way they could contact me and see what they could accomplish as a moderator.

Thank you.

44 Dan
January 16, 2003, 05:00 PM
Try contacting Sidearmor.
www.sidearmor.com
Patricia is a Mod @ Glocktalk ~ Tell her 44 Dan says Hi !

Beren
January 16, 2003, 06:29 PM
If you're using Adelphia cable, they may have the entire network blocked off. Seems they don't like it very much when someone publically voices a viewpoint critical of administrative policy.

Climb14er
January 16, 2003, 06:31 PM
I just sent her an e-mail and will wait to see if she can assist.

Thanks good buddy for the tip to Patricia.

Hard Charger
January 16, 2003, 06:35 PM
webmaster@glocktalk.com

Eric will have to let you in. Someone with a similar IP address probably got banned and to avoid 'non-static' IP's he had to blanket ban.

I have heard of it before.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glocktalk: Anyone here can help me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!