Superior safe co?

PDA

Marvin Gardens
February 20, 2009, 03:18 PM
We were making the gun shop tours yesterday and I saw some rsc's made by Superior Safe Co. The label said they had a 3/16" body and a 1/2" door. They looked nice but prices ran from 5-6K.

Anyone heard of them or have one?

Thanks

Bob

If you enjoyed reading about "Superior safe co?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bigmojo
March 10, 2009, 11:21 PM
I have a Superior Supreme S45 in Gunsmoke. Absolutely love it. 1/2" solid steel plate outer shell with a 4 1/2 thick triple step door, triple Paluson (sp?) fire seals and rated for 110 min at 1800 deg. A bit pricey at $3600 but well worth it in my opinion. D*&n thing weighs 1400 lbs but I guess nobody is going to pick it up and carry it out.

After all my research it seemed to be a step below a graffunder but certainly a step above the champion (i think they own Superior), Liberty, and Ft.Knox. I think they are comparable if not a little better than the Amsec too.

Let me know if i can answer any questions.

Darren_mm
November 12, 2009, 11:01 PM
i work for champion and superior safe. they are both owned by the same people and i personally think that these safes are the best having built them for the last year and a half. if you have any questions i would be happy to answer them for you

If you enjoyed reading about "Superior safe co?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!