S&W issues recall on PPK/PPKs

PDA

RandyP
February 21, 2009, 11:16 AM
I usually only post at the reloading forum but I saw this on a Bersa forum and thought I'd share it here:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=62303&sectionId=10506

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W issues recall on PPK/PPKs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
deacon8
February 21, 2009, 11:26 AM
Hmmm...that's an interesting issue.

I wonder what causes that.

Duke of Doubt
February 21, 2009, 12:09 PM
What a PR disaster.

Those things are made locally, too (in Houlton). I was even planning to get one. Now if I do it would have to be a new one. I've gotten out of .380, but sometimes it would be nice to have a GOOD one for concealed carry/backup.

Spyvie
February 21, 2009, 09:43 PM
I havenít had any trouble with my SW PPK .380, itís a great shooter. Looks like I gotta send it back though.

Wonder how quick itíll turn around, and if theyíll send any extras back with to ease the pain.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W issues recall on PPK/PPKs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!