First impressions of my new XD Tactical Compact 45

PDA

Ridgerunner665
February 21, 2009, 09:17 PM
Well I got tired of looking for an XD 45 Compact and decided to get the Tactical Compact (5" barrel, short grip)...the more I fondled it, the more I liked it. It is a tad more accurate than my wife's Compact...I decided to stop at 3 rounds, it was too good to mess it up. :D (then I tore the target when I took it down)

Pistols are like people...they only get 1 chance to make a first impression...this made a good impression on me. Those are the first 3 rounds I fired through it at a 15 yard target (my reloads)

It carries nicely OWB...but may be a tad long for IWB.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/Ridgerunner665/XDTactical.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "First impressions of my new XD Tactical Compact 45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
possum
February 21, 2009, 10:01 PM
good, i am glad that you like it. i have an xd service model .40 and i ouldn't be happier, over 12,000rds and still shooting as straight and as reliable as always.

If you enjoyed reading about "First impressions of my new XD Tactical Compact 45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!