C&R Holder Moving question

PDA

phoenix79
February 23, 2009, 10:33 AM
I'm a C&R holder and just bought a house. I'm moving from one jurisdiction to another and need to send a letter to my new CLEO. The problem is I'm having trouble figuring out what to say. I'm not good at this kind of stuff. Anyone got any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Holder Moving question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
skidmark
February 23, 2009, 11:14 AM
Dear CLEO:

I am Pheonix79, and am moving to 123 Main Street, Anytown, Your State on 2/24/09. I hold Curio and Relic Collector's Licence number xxxxxx as issued by the Bureau of Firearms, Tobacco, Alcohol and Explosives (BAFTE). Acording to BAFTE regulation # yyy I am required to provide notice to the Chilef Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) when I move to a new residence.

Accept this as notifiocation as required by BAFTE regulation # yyy.

Sincerely,

Pheonix79

That ought to do it for you. Glad to be of service.

stay safe.

skidmark

wrench
February 23, 2009, 11:23 AM
And another...

Dear Chief Localpolice:

Enclosed please find, as per federal regulation, a copy of my ATF Form 7CR. You are not required to take any action with respect to the enclosed form. If I can be of any service, or if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at the address above. With kindest regards, I remain

Very truly yours,

I.M. Gonnacollect

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Holder Moving question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!