Pistol or long guns?

PDA

sprice
February 23, 2009, 06:06 PM
What gun(s) should I get next? A Dan Wesson RZ-45 (or insert here your favorite full size 1911 for about $1,000) or a Remington 870 express tactical with an extra barrel for waterfowl AND a Marlin 336A with cheaper end 4x scope ($50-$100)?

I already have a Nice bolt action hunting rifle (browning white gold medallion), a 30-30 lever, a pump shotgun, a break action shotgun, a .22 ruger, and a 30/40 krag. As you can see I own no pistols so I'm just wondering what to get next, the pumpshotgun is a peice of junk, (h and r pardner pump) and I can't hit worth a damn with it. I love the side by side though; :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Pistol or long guns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gvnwst
February 23, 2009, 06:09 PM
Well, i am not a big 1911 fan, and i need a 12ga shotgun to level off my collection, soooo.... My brother who lives near me has a 336, that i can borrow whenever i need it, so i would get the 870, and $300 worth of ammo and accessories for all my guns.

Interceptor_Knight
February 23, 2009, 06:10 PM
AR15....

colemanw
February 23, 2009, 06:17 PM
if you already have the long guns go ahead and get the pistol... you will need something to fight your way to them-

.45 yup yup

If you enjoyed reading about "Pistol or long guns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!