gun show price expectations

PDA

zpo
October 3, 2003, 11:12 PM
I'm looking to pick up a new pistol at the next gun show. I would like to get a price range for a CZ 75 B SA and full capacity mags, a CZ P01 and the compact .40 mags are supposed to work , and a .357 GP100 4-6 inch barrel (not the hammerless DAO or whatever was in CDNN) Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "gun show price expectations" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikeJ
October 4, 2003, 01:50 AM
In the Phoenix area, GP100's can be bought at a gun show for $389, but this is from a local gun shop that regularly has good prices. I have no idea as to CZ pricing. I have found that gun show prices are usually not the best when you are looking for a new gun. If I were you I would check out your area for gun shop prices prior to getting something at a show. If you do your homework you will be much better off. Best of luck, Mike

tiberius
October 4, 2003, 02:37 AM
Saw a P01 at Market Hall on Sunday for ~$420. CZ7B at ~$380 for reference.

If you enjoyed reading about "gun show price expectations" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!