Powder Valley customer service

PDA

sublimaze41
February 24, 2009, 04:30 PM
I placed an order with Powder Valley a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to score 2 eight pound IMR 4064. I have been patiently waiting for my package, tracking it along the way. It got here one day early and I was very happy to see the Fedex truck.
I signed for my package and headed to the reloading room. I was very happy to get the IMR 4064, especially in the big jugs. My joy quickly turned to heartbreak when I saw what was in the box. I had received 2 one pound containers.
I called powder valley and they fixed my problem immediately. The customer service lady said she would send out another powder the next day.

I have always liked Powder Valley for their prices and good service. It is sure nice to have somebody running a business that takes care of the customer, hats off to them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Powder Valley customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Powder Valley customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!