Springfield XD.45 at the range today

PDA

ThrottleJockey
February 24, 2009, 10:56 PM
Finally got out to the range today, first time in a couple months. Brought the wife along to get a little time with her new Bersa .380 and I brought my new XD(had it for 2 months). First time with it, really nice! I didn't go out more than about 40ft, but placed VERY nice groups at all distances up to that. Over all, I was impressed, and glad I went this route over the S&W M&P. I still like my 90-two more as far as ergonomics, looks, and all around feel are concerned, but since conceal holsters don't exist for it I'll have to deal with the XD:) Shouldn't be much of a struggle though, I really like this thing! It has found a permanent home near my heart, err, umm, hip.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield XD.45 at the range today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hungry Seagull
February 24, 2009, 10:59 PM
Congrats on a good shoot.

My M&P did pretty well but think I have crappy ammo leaving dirt behind. I think good ammunition to feed it will be good.

I gotta get out more often to the range.

ThrottleJockey
February 24, 2009, 11:08 PM
Cool, thanx for the kind words HUNGRY SEAGULL. I fired the M&P and really liked it, the only reason I went with the XD was the included accessories and the higher mag capacity. Both VERY formidable tools! My wife doesn't like the punch the .45 delivers:)

Valkman
February 24, 2009, 11:33 PM
I love my XD45's! Keep shooting it and you'll love it even more!

chuckusaret
February 25, 2009, 12:03 AM
I have a XD40 sub compact, a great carry gun for me. Has never failed me in any way.

Hungry Seagull
February 25, 2009, 12:06 AM
I confess I almost bought the XM. Almost. But no regrets.

It's a fine weapon.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield XD.45 at the range today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!